Ojamajo Doremi 16 - Spoilers!
Em Inglês /o\
« Here are some more Ojamajo Doremi 16 spoilers for all you people, summarized from a Japanese fan’s post. The OP summarized based on changes that happened to each character. I will not be referring to the stuff I already posted so I’ve omitted things I’ve already said.
- Hazuki is still working hard to be a violinist. Even though Reika Tamaki and Sachiko Ijuuin are also in the same school as her, surprisingly, the book does not mention Sachiko at all. Also, I previously mentioned chapter 4 of the novel talks about Hazuki and Yada being caught in a scandal where they were photographed in front of a love hotel and labeled as “a couple exiting a love hotel.” This is because the paparazzi wanted to make Karen Girls Academy look bad. (i.e. Karen Girls Academy is a prestigious school, therefore they shouldn’t be doing “bad things” that could ruin the school’s reputation).
- Aiko actually turned down Anrima. When they were in 7th grade, he joked, “In the future, we’ll get married” and that pissed her off.
- Onpu has a lot going on in her life and I guess it’s her professional life that set the stage for the problem. She had to transfer managements because Ruka Enterprise is gone (obviously because Majoruka returned to the Witch World). Also, she auditioned to be in the same product promotion as a female entertainer named Karen Kirino (the OP suggests this may be a typo for “Karen Morino”). I’ll get to this later.
- Momoko only appears at the very end of the novel so nothing much can be said about her (you knew that though).
- Hana’s magic has improved and she’s now a little bit rebellious. She also doesn’t appear in the second half of the novel.
- Pop is in 5th grade and Miss Seki is her teacher. She plans on going to Karen Girls Academy to study piano after she graduates.
- Miss Nishizawa got married one year before Miss Seki and is now expecting a baby.
- Reika Tamaki is more adult-like now, just like Hazuki. She also worries about Hazuki when the love hotel scandal thing came out and tries to help her through with it.
- Kotake… um, has changed. Onpu even tells him, “You’ve become so cool!” He’s now 180 cm., he’s been super involved with the soccer team, etc. etc. He’s a regular on the high school team and… yeah, this account also says that he was the guy Doremi confessed to in the series finale. Also, he does respond to her confession later on, with “I’ll take you to the national competition with me.” So I guess Kotake x Doremi is canon now too. Kotake is also still best friends with Takao Kimura and Kouji Itou.
- Yada is now a totally cool guy (“Hazuki’s cool boyfriend”) and wants to become a jazz trumpeter. He dreams of playing in the jazz nightclub “Bird”, which is in New York. To do that, he’s saving money up to go to America by taking on a part-time job as a waiter.
- A lot has happened with Nobuko. She was never in Doremi’s class after elementary school. She and Miho also went to different high schools. I haven’t looked too much into it but she went through a creative slump for a long time.
- It looks like Miho Maruyama made her debut as a professional manga artist.
- Hasebe helps his mom out at their sake shop now.
- Kayoko Nagato was awarded perfect attendance in middle school.
- Shimakura is aiming to become a professional photographer, not surprisingly… but I think she’s going for the paparazzi route.
- Naomi Okuyama has been in Doremi’s class for 10 consecutive years now.
- Oyajide came to Hokkaido to help out Doremi, Hazuki, and Aiko when Onpu was in trouble. Looks like he hasn’t gotten out of his babysitting role! He’s been made the caretaker of the Wizard World’s Preschool because his mascot form is popular with the babies.
- There are some new characters. Riko Mukai is Hazuki’s friend, Rokurou Yamaki (45 years old) is Doremi’s homeroom teacher and he reminds the OP of Leon from the FLAT4 (The FLAT4 do not appear in the story). Kyouhei Tachibana is a 12th grader and is probably Reika Tamaki’s boyfriend. He used to be a model. » https://d.hatena.ne.jp/htbc_proc/20111205/p1